Belated Birthday wishes and messages for late birthday greetings – Top 200 Belated Birthday wishes and sms pictures from Happy birthday wishes dot info. You can download free, share Belated Birthday wishes on other social sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus Stumble Upon and send mail too. Thanks!
– Happy Belated Birthday. When things get busy, time slips by, but birthdays never wait. So finally when we send our greetings, they may be just a little late. But when it is someone so special that we like a lot, our thoughts are always on time, it is just our greeting that is not.
– Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about you. Very lately. Happy belated birthday.
– My pen ran out of ink, my mind was out of “think.” Happy late birthday.
– I could have sent you a birthday greeting on your birthday and I could have started Google, but I didn’t. You are happy with Google so why not be happy with me being a little tardy in saying Happy Birthday!
– I didn’t miss your birthday. I am just fashionably late as always.
– Even though I missed your birthday by a mile, I hope you celebrated it with smile.
– Could you have read my birthday message if I had send it right on time? But now I’m pretty sure you have. Happy Birthday!
– Two, four, six, eight. Sorry that this birthday cheer is late! Happy Birthday!
– I spent the whole time thinking about what I should text you for your birthday wish… until I ran out of time.
– Just because I missed your birthday doesn’t mean that you don’t look like a monkey. Hope you had a barrel of fun.
– If you had delayed a day or two before you were born, this could have been your first birthday message. Happy Birthday!
– I checked google for the best “belated birthday wishes”, “late birthday greetings”, “sorry for missing your birthday” and “late birthday wishes”, but the best one comes from my heart when I say “Hope you had a great birthday.”
– I intentionally sent my birthday wish this late, just to prove how you are always special to people like me… but not on selected days of the year like some people think.
– You live life in the fast lane but I move a little slower. That is why I am a little behind you on celebrating your birthday.
– The greeting may be stale, but the sentiments are fresh. Happy belated birthday.
– Birthday messages never go out of style. The stamps, however…sorry this is so late.
– Better late than never? Hope you had the happiest birthday ever.
– Need a reason for a party? Well as long as all the belated birthday wishes keep flowing in, you’ve got a reason to party.
– I didn’t miss the opportunity to wish you a Happy Birthday”. I am just fashionably late.
– I only realized your birthday had passed when the male dancers I hired showed up in Depends. Happy day, girlfriend.
– They say “burn the candle at both ends” and I think that means celebrate your birthday both before and after the real date. I am helping with the “after” part.
– Good news! I escaped the mudslide, but your poor card…
– The saying is “A day late and a dollar short” but I missed your birthday by more than that and there is no gift either. So I guess they need to work on their saying. #justsaying. Happy Birthday.
– The gang wanted me to send their birthday wishes. The gang should have sent the card.
– Even though this greeting comes to you a little late, the wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy late Birthday
– I have been a bit snowed under lately. I dug out to find this card with your name. Happy late birthday.
– I wanted to espresso my feelings about saying Happy Birthday a little latte. I guess that I need to give up decaf!
– Friend are friends forever, which is how long it took this card to get to you.
– A belated birthday wish that your life will continue to be filled with the happiness you deserve.
– The message never changes, but the words do. H-BDAY! HF! That’s happy birthday, have fun in text-ese.
– Hope your Birthday was happy and totally great. Have a wonderful year!
– Old friends are sweeter with age. Old fish, like old birthday wishes, stink. Hope it was great.
– Double kisses and double hugs are your bonus gift to make up for being late to wish you a Happy Birthday.
– I can’t tell you all the times I thought about your birthday. That’s because I can’t remember squat. Happy late birthday.
– Celebrate first, ask forgiveness later. Sorry I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday.
– Sorry these birthday greetings are time -challenged. They’re from me.
– I’d have mailed this sooner, but…I didn’t. Hope your birthday was wonderful.
– Dude, Happy Birthday. What’s up with you celebrating it on time? I was totally unprepared for that. You rock.
– Your face floated before me the other day. I wish you’d said something about your birthday. Hope it was fun.
– You are fun. You are Fabulous. You are fabulous fun. Even if I am a bit late is saying so. Hope it was a fun birthday.
– This greeting is either very late or extremely early. Either way, Happy birthday.
– If wishes were horses, mine would have come in dead last. Happy late birthday.
– My dog ate your birthday card, that is why this Happy Birthday wish is a little late.
– Tardy to school, tardy to work… some things never change. Happy late birthday.
– My life is a little crazy lately, but thinking of you clears things up. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
– The sign says “slow watch for children” and I thought that meant your birthday would take longer to come.
– I’m late. The last time I used those words, I ended up with a baby. This time, I “got nothing.” : ) Happy late birthday.
– Here’s the message I should have sent. I hope your birthday was wonderful. Wonderful is exactly what you deserve.
– Like, I, uh, meant to, uh, like, didn’t, uh, forget your birthday. I was, just, uh, you know, a little centered on myself and missed it. Anyway, Happy Birthday. Mine is coming up soon you know.
– Of all the gin joints in the world, I can’t remember where I left your card. Happy late birthday.
– I was thinking about sending this card and…I fell asleep. Happy belated.
– Sorry I missed your birthday. How weird is that? That only happens to me like once per year. Happy Birthday.
– Sometimes my forgetter works better than my rememberer. Happy late birthday.
– I bought you a card but my mouth was too dry to lick the stamp. So I wetted it. A lot. Did you know no post offices are open at 2 am?
– Sorry, time just slipped away. Hope you had a fun one. Happy Birthday.
– The bad thing is I forgot your birthday, the good thing is I found my car. It was in the Wal-Mart parking lot behind an RV.
– I would tell you the super-secret reason that I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday, but it is classified information and is available only on A NEED TO KNOW basis.
– My hair is falling out. I’m starting to forget things. I’m old. So shoot me.
– Female to male – If you had spent your birthday with me, my period would be late and not your birthday greeting.
– Oops, I missed your birthday by a few short days. Hope it was fun.
– Sorry that I couldn’t catch up with you on your birthday. Hope that it was great. Happy belated birthday
– I truly regret not eating cake on your birthday so I plan to eat 2 desserts today to make up for it.
– I thought that you wouldn’t celebrate your birthday after you turned 29. I guess I counted wrong and you are 29 this year. Sorry I am late. Happy Birthday.
– Hey I am late on wishing you a Happy Birthday, but you are really late on inviting me to your birthday party. So when is it anyway?
– Even though I spaced out and forgot to communicate my best birthday wishes on time, I hope that your birthday was out of this world.
– Though missing a chance to say Happy Birthday on your date, I now can wish that your whole year is great.
– Happy very belated birthday! Hope you had a fantastic day filled with everything you wished for!!!
– Last week your birthday seemed so far away. And then it just flew by. Sorry I am late in saying Happy Birthday
– Sorry I am late in wishing you a happy birthday, a hole in the roof allowed rain to fall on the alarm clock, making it malfunction.