Top 1000 Religious Birthday Wishes and Best Messages – Christian Birthday Messages & Sayings – Download Religious Happy Birthday Wishes with Pictures Cards – Free Religious Happy Birthday Wishes and Quotes. I pray that your special day be filled with the glory and wonder of His abiding love, and may you feel his presence throughout the coming year.
– Faith will make you strong. Birthdays will make you old. So try to have lots of faith and few birthdays.
– God doesn’t count the candles on your cake or the money in the bank, but the love in your soul. Fortunately, he can count really high.
– Each day is a day to celebrate God’s wondrous works. Each day is a gift from God.Today is a day to celebrate you, one of his most wondrous. Enjoy your special day.
– Faith is the seed of inspiration. Happy birthday to someone who never ceases to inspire me and all those around you.
– My wish is that God continue to pour out his blessing and anoint your life! Be ready. Happy Birthday!
– Happy Birthday! May God continue to keep you in his care. That;s right, somebody is looking down on you.may you live long so that we can spend more time together.
– God helps those that help themselves and those who celebrate more birthdays live longer. Happy Birthday.
– On your birthday, I wish you faith to keep you strong, love to keep you happy and perseverance to keep you going. Happy Birthday!
– You were made in God’s image so try to look good in your birthday photos. Happy Birthday.
– May you feel the Lord’s loving presence in every moment of this special day and every blessed day to come.
– God put you here on Earth wearing your birthday suit, but maybe you can help him out and dress better when you celebrate.
– Happy birthday! May God be with you each and every step along life’s journey. Why would he give up on you now?
– God makes you happy. You make God happy. Have a Happy Birthday!
– God’s love is a never-ending waterfall that you were meant to dance under. Dance on this day as if everyone is watching, and the world will join you.
– Happy Birthday. May God continue to bless the work of your hands and grant you continued favor in your life.
– May God warm your heart, lift your steps and grant you peace on this very special day.
– Take His hand and get excited; He’s got great things planned ahead for you! May God bless you with loads of happiness and joy for the rest of your life!
– Yo dude..happy birthday man! God bless and hope you had a great one!
– The road of faith may not always be the easiest. That’s why God gives us a choice to go our own way. It’s amazing how often those two paths reconnect further down life’s highway. Celebrate your amazing choices on this special day. Happy Birthday!
– May God almighty continue to bless & may you see many more. Happy Birthday!
– Wishing you a day that is specially designed by the Lord for you. May you find happiness in the simple things of life. Have a nice Birthday. May God bless you.
– Each birthday marks another blessing from the Lord above. Take this time not to reflect on the time that has passed, but to look forward to the wonderful times yet to come and give praise and thanks to God. Have a blessed Birthday.
– May God keep you young and good-looking like me. Happy Birthday.
– I wish I could be with you to celebrate this day. Know that you are in my thoughts and in God’s embrace. In other words, you are loved! Happy Birthday to a very special person.
– I?m so grateful that God has blessed you with another year, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
– I could say Happy Birthday, but I won’t. Instead, I’ll shout it from the housetops and let everyone know what a super person you are! I thanked God for his unique gift. I thanked God for you!
– Each day is a gift from God. Make sure that you rip off the wrapping paper and enjoy what is inside. Happy Birthday.
– Before you were in your mother’s womb He knew you and planned for every step in your life. Now get ready, it was only the beginning of His unfolding Plan for your life.
– Enjoy your day and may God bless you with many more years! Happy Birthday.
– Forget the last birthday you had; God saved the best for last! Full of wonderful surprises, His “suddenlies” are on the way to you now!
– Hey! It’s your day and it’s your time! Things can only get better from this point on with the Lord at your side–every step of the way!
– May God shed his grace on you. Happy birthday.
– I don’t need to tell you of the precious gift of life God gave you. I just want to remind you of all the lives you touch each and every day. Happy birthday to an amazing person.
– May the coming year be full of new discoveries of God?s love & Goodness! Happy Birthday!
– May our Lord bless you with a day filled with an abundance of love, gratitude and hope. May that abundance continue throughout the coming year.
– Thanks for letting us be around you – God’s greatest creation – on your birthday and every day. Happy Birthday.
– Smile. It’s your birthday, and you have all the Presence you’ll ever need. Enjoy it today and every day of the coming year.
– Birthday’s are not about presents. It’s about His presence. Celebrate!
– God gives you time. Celebrating a birthday is just counting how much you have already received.
– May your year be radiant with God?s hope & Rejoicing with you on Your Special Day! Happy Birthday!
– The day God made you, He made the very best gift He could have given to me. You’re always thoughtful, kind and so very inspiring. God made you to last and He always knows what He’s doing!
– Wish u a very happy birthday,may god bless u with lots of happiness & success in the world. Happy Birthday!
– Delight yourself in the Lord and He’ll give you the desires of your heart. I know, He made you just for me. The best is yet to come!
– God gave you life. You carried on from there. I’m so proud to be part of your amazing journey. Have a wonderful birthday. You deserve it.
– Celebrate life. Celebrate happiness. Celebrate your birthday. Celebrate that God gives all this to you.
– Hope, faith and love–you have them all. You wear them so humbly on your shoulders never failing to bring these gifts to others. May God richly bless your special day!
– Did you know that you’ve made a difference in my life? You do it everyday! And since it’s your Birthday, I’ll just say that you light up my life as well.
– May His Word bring light into your life and guide your steps even if it should get dark. You’ll never stumble because He is there with you all the way. Enjoy the journey!
– May peace be upon you as you mark the anniversary of the beginning of your life.
– God walks with you on your birthday – but there will be lots of friends around as well.
– God walks each step of your journey with you as you walk through life. Happy Birthday.
– Today, the most special of days, take His Hand and let Him lead you on the wildest, greatest and most exciting joyful ride you could ever take–Happy Birthday!
– The Lord made you unique, full of limitless possibilities, generous and kind. Actually, you’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
– Happy Birthday! May GOD bless u more and more! Have fun, this is ur day
– Celebrate your birthday but remember to say thanks to the big guy upstairs before you close your eyes. Happy Birthday
– The Lord thought about you; then He molded you. Finally, He sculpted you out! No wonder you’re so great; His ways are always perfect and so are you!
– There’s no greater gift than the gift of God’s love. Therefore, I didn’t bother to shop. Enjoy my very heartfelt wishes on this special day.
– On this special day, take time to reflect on another year well-lived. Perhaps next year that life will be yours. Ha, so blessed to have such a special person in my life–one who knows how to take a joke.
– Don’t pray for forgiveness for eating too much birthday cake, get some exercise.
– May God give you the strength and power to blow out all those candles. Happy Birthday.
– If the Lord is willing and the creeks don’t rise, I’ll be there to help blow out the candles on your birthday pies, uh birthday cakes.
– God will provide a light for your path, so maybe you don’t need so many candles on your birthday cake.
– When God made you He said: “You’re the cream in the coffee; you’re the salt in the soup; you’re even the strawberry on a shortcake.” Then God stopped, rested and said, “No it’s not finished, the show’s only begun!”