Top 150 Funny Birthday Wishes and Messages photo, Pictures for everybody. New and update Funny Birthday Greeting cards and best wishes, Quotes and sms images, Video for Mom, Dad, Son, Sister, boys or girls…. Happy birthday! At our age, I don’t know why people expect us to remember their birthdays. On a good day, we’re lucky if we even remember where our car keys are! If anyone calls you old, hit them with your cane and throw your teeth at them! Happy birthday!
- Top 100 birthday wishes for wife best romantic
– At least you’re not as old as you will be next year! Happy Birthday!
– May my friend on this special day be able to set all the jealous people on fire and use the flame to burn the candles and blow them off with a happy smile, a very happy and amazing day to you.
– Better to be over the ground than under it. Happy Birthday!
– Better to be over the hill than buried under it.
– Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.
– Birthdays are like boogers. The more you have, the harder it is to breathe!
– Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
– Can you sniff all of these candles or should I call the fire department?
– In the bathroom? In the toilet? On your desk? On the fireplace? At 40, it is still a great achievement to remember where the car keys are! All the best!
# Half Birthday wishes photo and Messages images for You
+Happy birthday! Considering all the candles on your cake, I hope you remembered to top up your fire insurance.
+Happy birthday. Don’t be sad you’re a year older. Keep your chin up…if you can! Well, you know what I mean.
+Happy birthday. At your age, you should really try to see everything as larger than life…starting with LARGE print.
+Happy birthday. Stop counting your candles and start counting your blessings. You still have hair on your head, not in your ears and nose!
+You know how most people, on your birthday, tell you, “My goodness, you never seem to age.” Well, I’m not one of them. Happy birthday, old fart!
+Yes, you’re getting older and wrinklier every day, but it could be worse…you could still have an acne problem! Happy birthday!
+They say that with age comes wisdom. I’m not so sure…I’ve met a lot of really stupid old people. So far, you’re not one of them. Happy birthday.
# Belated Birthday wishes photo and messages pictures
– 1066, 1492, 1776, and…your birthday? The good news is that they aren’t teaching the date of your birth in history classes yet. The bad news is that means I don’t have the date memorized. Happy belated birthday!
– Is it getting hotter in here, or is it just all the candles on your cake?
– It has been scientifically proven that too many birthdays will kill you.
– It is older, but not better! Happy Birthday!
Napoleon must have been in command since you were separated from your mother.
– Another year older, but unfortunately none wiser.
– On your special day, I wish you peace, love, insight, relaxation, fun, knowledge, romance, friendship… and all that stuff that doesn’t cost anything.
– Another year, another new place that aches.
– I made you a birthday cake to celebrate, but I couldn’t light the candles. It turns out the fire department requires a permit for bonfires.
# Birthday Wishes For Lover Photo and Birthday Messages Pictures
– You are gradually getting to the top of the hill. It’s better than being buried under it.
– So, it’s another birthday with you. Statistics prove that those who have earned more birthdays, have lived the longest life in the earth.
– People often compare birthdays with boogers. Because, with the increase of its number, people find breathing harder.
– So, you are still younger than the age you will be on the next birthday. Have a special celebration.
– No one will stop tonight from eating your favorite items. Happy birthday.
– The nature has kept this day special because you are permitted to eat as much cake as you can.
– Hey, can you blow out all these candles by yourself or should I call our local fire department to help you in this regard.
– See how many candles on your cake. You’ll have to blow them out only by sniffing. Ha ha!
– Hey, no matter how old have you become today, just make sure that you don’t forget that where you kept the car keys. Good luck!
– I haven’t brought any cake for you. Because I know you love this bottle of champagne more. Happy birthday.
– There are plenty of years that I can remember for those history classes in our schools. But, the bad news is I can’t remember your birth date as it wasn’t on our course. May be I’m late, but happy birthday.
– The room is getting hotter, please blow the candles before your room gets on fire.
# Birthday Wishes for Husband Photo and Birthday SMS
#Whoever said that time waits for no man, but stands still for a woman of 30, is an idiot. No woman in her right mind would admit to turning 30. Happy 29th birthday!
$Time may heal all wounds, but it leaves you with an unhealthy glow, saggy skin and crow’s feet. Happy birthday (it’s still better than the alternative)!
$Happy birthday! Another year, another reason to curse the inventor of the first modern mirror.
$Sure, getting older is like a time travel movie in slow motion…but better slow than fast, I always say! I’m in no rush to get to the end of the film. Happy birthday!
$You are only young and reckless once, but you can be reckless well into your hip-breaking days. Happy birthday.
$Statistics show that people who keep celebrating birthdays live longer but eventually look worse than Keith Richards in the morning. Happy birthday!
$Can you blow out all these candles or should I call the fire department? Happy birthday!
$Happy birthday! You still have the face of an angel — not a day older than when you first bought it.
$Happy birthday. You know you’re getting old when you lose count midway through counting the candles on your birthday cake.
$The only thing uncool about getting older is that all the things you thought were really lame growing up are super cool now. Golf, anyone? Happy birthday!
$Happy birthday! On your special day, make time to play in your birthday suit…but first make sure it’s clean, and wrinkle-free and doesn’t smell weird.
$You can’t pick your family, but you can pick your age. Happy 29th birthday, right?
#Birthday wishes for mom photo and images
– It’s nice to be young, healthy and full of energy. Do you remember what that used to feel like?
– It’s proven that at the age 41 you start to lose your memory. We can only hope!
– It’s okay to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
– Jack Benny said, “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” But in your case, I think it matters; it matters a LOT!
– It’s cold out there, but I feel much warm for your candles. How hot your birthday is.
– Too many birthday means, you are getting closer to death. It’s scientifically proven, not my own words.
– Hey, though it’s older, but yet it’s not better yet. Have a wonderful birthday.
– Too many candles on the cake means you are getting older too fast.
– Though science says that people starts losing their memory at the age of 41, but for you we can only hope. Ha ha!
– Can you remember those young, healthy and colorful days of our young age? It’s always feels awesome when you can recall all those memories.
# Birthday wishes for daughter card and images
– Don’t blow the candles, the fire department is on their way to do this job.
– It’s getting tougher to see the cake due to the candles over it. Can you remember those days when you had only a few candles on it. Happy birthday.
– It feels great when your loved ones wish you the ways you wanted to be wished for this special day. Enjoy!!
– Happy birthday, kiddo! You’ll know you’ve reached adulthood when your birthday cards no longer contain money.
– Happy birthday to a real wonder — someone who acts and looks younger than any person I know our age. I really hate you. Like really, really!
– Happy birthday to a person who is truly brilliant, incredibly gorgeous, unbelievably funny…and, quite luckily, has been blessed with my DNA.
– Hope someday you’ll enjoy a delicious cake without any tooth.
– Last week during the fire on that candle factory we all sang the song – “Happy birthday” to celebrate your birthday.
– You must be feeling good, because you look fifty, though you are sixty today. Happy birthday.
– Grow more older and become toothless soon.
– Hope you’ll live as long as you wish to live. Have a wonderful day.
– I believe that man grows old like wine and women grows old like cheese. You know old wines are priceless.
– Some special words on your birthday: keep smiling as long as you’ve those teeth.
– Another year gone, how fast the numbers of candles on the cake are rising.
– Congratulations for your sweet smile. Though you don’t have all your teeth, but yet it’s sweet like always.
– People often believe that good things don’t last long. So, I guess you are a bad ass!
– You may look old, but your heart is evergreen. You are only twenty if we count the age of your heart. Live as long as you wish.
– Happy birthday dear. Another birthday means one step closer to the end of life.
– The best secret that is yet to be revealed is your true age.
– Though it’s obvious to grow old, but it’s optional to grow up.
– You must enjoy the cake, because you won’t get a second chance to enjoy that special item as you are under diet.
– You always enjoy your birthday in some amazing ways, that’s why you should have one birthday every year.
– The cake looks very little for those plenty of candles.
– Look, so many candles on a so little cake.
– You are such a person who always reminds me the memories of my old days. I’ve never found a smart, funny and good looking person than you. Thank you for being with me.
– You get older every year, but I don’t want to remember that. Just enjoy and don’t eat my portion of cake.