New Year’s Resolutions for kids and Funny New Year Resolutions for Everybody – Best new years resolutions, good new years resolutions for kids, Crazy new years resolutions, Hilarious new years resolutions download free photo and cards.
Do kids have New Year resolutions? Yes, they do. Parents are the personal heroes of their kids. So, the parents have the greatest challenge in helping them achieve it. These are the common new year resolutions of a kid, in no particular order:
– I will wake up early.
– I will not lie.
– I will do my homework.
– I will study hard.
– I will help in the household chores.
– I will follow what Mommy and Daddy says.
– I will eat vegetables.
– I will drink milk.
– I will not eat a lot of junk food and candies.
– I will befriend everyone.
– I will not destroy my toys.
– I will not talk to strangers.
– I will help others in need.
– I will save my allowance.
– I will not watch too much TV shows.
– I will take care of my pet.
– I will not play computer games all the time.
– I will exercise.
– I will respect my elders.
– I will not complain if I have a problem.
These are but random thoughts of a child. They can be fumy but they are crucial points from which the kids can develop independence, hard work, discipline and kindness.
Here’s what a parent can do:
– Being patient. Patience is a virtue. Nevertheless, children can usually get in our nerves. They are naughty and active. So, do not take it out on them. Give them as much space without suffocating them.
– Love them unconditionally. No one is perfect and no one can have the same thoughts, talents or dreams. Never force your thought on dreams on your child. And never let them be your source of frustrations in life. Love them as they are and allow them to soar.
– Be a role model. Parents are the first teachers of their kids. It is in fact inevitable, for them to always act as a good model. By doing what we say and by living good. As the children see what you do, they will follow your ways and retain it until they face the real world.
– Keep healthy. Seeing how you practice a healthy lifestyle would make a lasting impression in your children. Your efforts would truly be infectious and be picked up by your kids.
– Have a reward system. Should you see the efforts of your children and the fruits of their success, always reward them for it. It would encourage them more and remind them that working hard is fun.
Have you heard though of catchy and funny resolutions from your dear friends? Here are some samples of new year funny resolutions that you can share to your friends. these new year resolutions can be send to your friends as funny new year messages so that he will also will get inspired.
I will not smoke but if I have a problem. I need a pack to help me by.
I should be fine without a beer. Yet, one for a day should be good.
Quit making the same excuses. I need to find new ones so they don’t get suspicious.
I will be more understanding with my friends. But if they don’t understand me, who needs them anyway?
Spending less time talking on my cell phone when I am in the bathroom. Guess what I’m doing?
I will stop procrastinating. Oh, the dishes in the sink! I’ll do them after I’m done writing this.
I need to lose weight. Hmmmm…. These are yummy cupcakes! I’ll start dieting tomorrow.
I need to finish reading the books I bought last year. I always forget doing so.
I will save water. So that means less baths.
Stop squeezing the toothpaste from the center.
I will not worry anymore. But I worry if I can do this.
Accomplish a lot or this year. They’re the same ones that I wanted last New Year, too. I hope I can do them now.
I will travel more given I have the money and time.
I will not use the Internet a lot if I get to notice the time.
Get remarried and divorced once this year.
I will stop checking on my e-mail messages, especially my work mail.
I need to stop buying worthless items online. I’ll only buy expensive and popular ones.
Realize my potentials. What are they by the way?
There are so many players in the field of love but too little time. I will give it more time.
I will use Facebook wisely and stop utilizing it for games and quizzes. I’ll add more friends and stalk my enemies.
I will make sure to do all my resolutions unlike last year.
1. Get in shape: Losing weight is the top resolution for Americans, and combined with “exercise more” and “stay fit and healthy” it is something that over a third of the population wishes to achieve. It’s easy enough to start an exercise and diet program, but the trick is to find a decent one that will give you steady results and will be easy to stick to in the long run. Have a look at these tricks, hacks, exercises and mistakes to avoid to make the best our of your resolution.
2. Start eating healthier food, and less food overall: This is usually an extension of the previous resolution. Switching to a healthier diet can be incredibly tricky when we are surrounded by cheap junk food. However, with a good amount of determination and some basic tips you can slowly develop healthier eating habits. Learn to control emotional eating, be aware of reasons for diets to fail, make use of these tricks and have a look at these awesome and healthy recipes.
3. Stop procrastinating: The biggest barrier that keeps most people from reaching their goals is the desire to relax and do something fun instead of working hard. Once you get used to procrastinating it’s difficult to snap yourself out of it, so you’ll need to put in a lot of work to change this bad habit. There are many useful tips out there to find your way to stop procrastinating. There are also tools which can help you achieve this task.
4. Improve your concentration and mental skills: People have been trying to find ways to improve their focus and cognitive capacities for thousands of years, and most ancient civilizations had some combination of mental exercise and herbal medicine to help them reach this goal. Today we can use anything from apps to ancient meditation techniques to boost concentration and hone our mental skills. If you go through with this, you will be able to control your mood, learn faster and have an easier time solving problems.
5. Meet new people: When we get stuck in a rut, we usually end up staying at home most of the time, missing out on a lot of interesting opportunities for networking and having fun. Meeting new people can be beneficial to your mental well-being and help your career, so don’t be afraid to get out there and make some friends. Overcome your shyness, get some knowledge and go and get to know new and interesting people.
6. Become more active: Some people don’t really have a big weight problem, and they even get some exercise a few times a week, but they just sit around the most of the time at home and at work, which can have a negative effect on their posture and health. In that case, all you need is to find ways of moving around more throughout the day instead of staying hunched over the computer. It’s even more fun if you share your activity with friends and family.
7. Become more confident and take some chances: If you are confident other people notice it, and it is much easier to have your opinions heard, ask people out on dates and get ahead at work. A good dose of self-confidence will help you lead a much happier life overall. Don’t hesitate to get some input on ways to boost your confidence.
8. Earn more money: Even billionaires are always looking for ways to earn more money, and we common folk can definitely use an additional source of income to make life a bit more comfortable. Fortunately there are plenty of options available, like having sidejobs, working as a freelancer or using the internet to your advantage.
9. Become more polite: Good manners have always been an important part of a civilized society. They make it easier to connect with others, avoid offending people and will ensure that others perceive you as a good and trustworthy person. So know the etiquette, be prepared or other manners in other countries, deal with rude people in the right way and learn how to say no.
10. Reduce stress: They say that stress is one of the biggest killers out there, and it can have a very destructive effect on your relationships as well as your health. It may be an unavoidable side effect of our hectic modern lifestyles, but it can be effectively managed with the help of useful, unconventional and easy to practice tricks for stress management.
11. Learn to be happier with your life: Even those that are in decent shape, make a good living and have stress under control can still be unhappy. It takes time and patience to learn how to find joy in the little things and not to let problems bring you down.
12. Get more quality sleep: With big TV’s, computers, smartphones, tablets and all sorts of gadgets with glowing lights and beeping alerts, it can be hard to get enough sleep at night. You should be gunning for at least 8 hours of sleep a night, and there are fairly simple ways to achieve this number if you make use of science and everday hacks.
13. Give up cigarettes: A bit of bad habit that a lot of people don’t know how to kick, smoking will not only endanger your health, but can burn a hole in your wallet as well. Just be prepared to dedicate a lot of will power to giving up cigarettes once and for all.
14. Watch less TV: The average person wastes a lot of time in front of the TV, time that could have been better spent developing skills, learning or keeping your body active. Once you manage to cut down on TV time, you will realize just how long and productive a day can really be.
15. Read more: Books are an excellent way to gain a lot of knowledge on a huge variety of topics, and are also a great exercise for your brain. It’s not that difficult to go through 20 or more books in a year – you only need to make it a habit, discover your type of books and find a bit of time for reading here and there.
16. Find a significant other: We all need someone to hold at night, talk to and share our deepest secrets with, but finding the right person is a matter of trial and error. We need to go out and get to know a bunch of potential partners before we can find the one that we can get along with really well. Get inspired on your way towards love by these tips on the best places to meet people, asking someone out, and having an amazing and original first date.
17. Have better sex: Any healthy relationship requires a good deal of intimacy, and sex can actually help keep us mentally and physically healthy. The idea is to make it a fun and rewarding experience, and this is something that comes with practice and exercise.
18. Become tidier: There are a lot of slobs out there who can’t really get their stuff organized, and a cluttered desk or chaotic home will negatively affect your productivity and even your mood, so it helps to clear the clutter, clean your house and lead a tidier and more organized life.
19. Learn how to dress with style: The way you dress can say a lot about you, and wearing the right clothes can make you seem powerful and confident, which in turn can help you land a job, get promoted, and catch the eye of a lovely guy or girl. No matter if you’re male or female, know the dresscode and live with style.
20. Spend more time with the people that matter: There is just too little time in this life for us to waste it on insincere, duplicitous and toxic people. We should focus on the people who we care about deeply and who care about us, as this is the best way to stay happy.
21. Start drinking in moderation or quit drinking altogether: While it is completely safe and healthy to drink one or two servings of an alcoholic beverage of your choice per day, not a lot of people can say that they can follow this rule effectively. Getting your drinking under control has plenty of benefits, but it can be a difficult process.
22. Get out of debt: You can’t really move forward in life if you are weighed down by debt. The road to financial freedom is a rocky one, but it is definitely manageable with a bit of planning and self-restraint. Take a look at these strategies and methods and pay off your debt. You won’t believe how good it will feel.
23. Start saving money: Once you have your debt under control, it’s time to start putting some money aside. A rainy day fund and some extra money that can go towards traveling abroad, fixing up the house or buying a new car are a welcome change of pace. Make use of these hacks and apps to save money efficiently.
24. Learn a new language: Not only will learning a new language help improve your communication skills, it will also look great on your resume and possibly open up some doors for you. These days there are plenty of resources that allow you to learn a language for free and in your spare time.