You are here: Home » Messages » Most Popular Birthday wishes for boyfriend

Most Popular Birthday wishes for boyfriend

Most Popular Birthday wishes for boyfriend includes special birthday messages romantic. Happy Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend With Cake and Cards – You can share these Birthday wishes for boyfriend on Facebook, Stumble Upon, My Space, Linked In, Google Plus, Twitter and on all social networking sites you are using. There are so many times, you drive me insane with your annoying humor. But then again, it is that very same humor that makes me fall in love with you all over again every day. I love you sweetheart. Happy Birthday. More: Birthday Wishes For Lover



– My heart feels strong when you say I Love You and my knees feel weak when you look into my eyes with your dreamy gaze. Happy birthday to the only guy in the whole world who can make me feel strong and weak at the same time.

– There are so many things to say but I will never be able put it into words. You have been so sweet to me, I know I can always count on you. Thank you so much baby. I love you so much. Have a brilliant Birthday!

– Every time I look in your eyes, I think that the saying ‘Made for each other’ was made just for you and me. My life is incomplete without you. Happy Birthday!

>>> Top 20 Birthday Card Messages and Best Wishes for You

Birthday wishes boyfriend




– I don’t know why I love you, but I do know it feels just right. I don’t know why you love me, but I hope that it is for all the right reasons. Happy birthday.

– Every girl out there is looking for her Prince in shining armor, except me! Because I have already found my Prince. I don’t ever wanna lose you baby. Have a brilliant Birthday. Lots of love, hugs and kisses. xoxoxoxo.

– Hey Birthday boy, when do I get to give you your birthday kiss? I can’t wait to see you again. Happy Birthday. I promise to make it a very special day for you.

– I find myself so thankful to God because he sent someone as sweet as you in my life. Thank you for not just being my boyfriend but also being my best friend. I will never be able to find anyone like you. I can’t wait to be your bride. I love you and always will. Happy Birthday, gorgeous.

– To a boyfriend like you, I will always be true. With a boyfriend like you, I will never be blue. With all my heart, I wish a Happy Birthday to you.

– No birthday gift will be enough to make up for the the gift you gave me-the gift of your love. I’m so lucky to be your girlfriend. I love you baby. Happy Birthday! More: Birthday Wishes for Friends

– There is nothing else I can give you when you already have most beautiful present in the world – me. Happy birthday.

– There are so many times, you drive me insane with your annoying humor. But then again, it is that very same humor that makes me fall in love with you all over again every day. I love you sweetheart. Happy Birthday.

– You are the strength and pillar of my life. You’ve been an awesome boyfriend, guide, support system and a friend. Thanks for being there for me. Wishing you a very Happy Birthday sweetheart.

– Happy birthday to the guy whose middle name should be changed to Handsome.

>>>> 444 Love birthday messages and Best wishes for Lover

Birthday Wishes Card for Boyfriend

– I have met lots of people in my life, but you’re such a person who simply manages to get into my head and just won’t leave. The funny part is I want you to stay there as well. Happy Birthday, sweetheart. I love you.

– On your birthday, I just want to ask you one question. Why did you steal my heart? You know, I would have given it to you for free! Happy Birthday, sexy.

– I don’t know about yours, but my birthday wish has already come true – and that is getting a boyfriend as handsome as you. Happy birthday.

– Balloons, confetti, cakes and gifts, I hope you have all of them flooding the entrance of your door. Just don’t get too much drowned into them and forget that your girlfriend is waiting outside to give you your birthday kiss! I love you baby. Happy Birthday.

>>>> Top 250 Sweet birthday wishes and messages for You

– Happy birthday to the rock star of my life who knows exactly which chords of my heart to strum to create the most romantic melody. I love you.

– Whispering sweet nothings into each others’ ears, holding hands on the street, giving each other tight bear hugs and kisses that melt away sorrow. Baby, my life would be incomplete without you! I love you so much. Thank you for stepping into my life. Happy Birthday to you.

– If a genie asked me what I wanted to be for the next 24 hours, I would want to be your birthday cake so you can eat me up. Happy birthday to my boy.

– Thank you for all the lovely and irreplaceable memories that you have brought into my life. I’m sending you loads of wishes on your birthday. Happy Birthday to the boy I have fallen for!

– Let my love overflow like wine from the glasses of our lives as we raise a toast on the birthday of the most handsome man I know. Happy birthday.

>>> Top 100 Birthday wishes for Girlfriend and Romantic Messages

Birthday wishes for boyfriend

– People say that there is no place safer than home. But I don’t seem to agree. To me, there is no place safer than in your arms. As long as I am there, I know no harm can touch me. I love you baby. I?m glad that you’re a part of my life, Happy Birthday!

– On your birthday today, I officially accuse you of stealing my heart. But this is one robbery that I am actually glad that it happened. Happy birthday.

– Do you believe in miracles?
I sure do
Because I found you
I love you
Happy Birthday to you!

– Some girls crave ice cream, some girls crave chocolate and some girls crave wine. I just crave you. Happy birthday to my boyfriend.

>>>> Top 100 Inspirational Birthday Wishes and Best Messages

– Your Birthday reminds me that you are the only person I want to spend my life with. Happy Birthday!

– I like your cute smile but what I like more, is the way you make me smile. I love you, happy birthday.



– People say that there is no place safer than home. But I don’t seem to agree. To me, there is no place safer than in your arms. As long as I am there, I know no harm can touch me. I love you baby. I?m glad that you’re a part of my life, Happy Birthday!

– I always wanted a boyfriend who was a bad boy at heart but I also wanted a boyfriend who I could take home to meet my parents. Happy birthday to the superstar boyfriend who is both.

Birthday Wishes For Boyfriend With Cake

>>> Top 150 Funny Birthday Wishes and Messages photo, Pictures

– You tolerate my mood swings, my tantrums and pull me up when I’m down. You are my ultimate source of inspiration and happiness. I just want to say that I love you. Happy Birthday to the hero of my life.

– I don’t know how long we will last, but I want us to last forever. Happy birthday handsome.

– Words cannot be enough to tell you what you are to me. Thank you for loving me the way you do. On your birthday, I wish that God blesses you with all that your sweet heart desires. I’m really lucky to have found love in someone like you. Happy Birthday.

– I don’t like being called your girlfriend because I am not just a girl who is your friend. From now on, I just want to be called your girl. Wishing my handsome boy a happy birthday. More: Birthday Wishes for Husband

– The moment I hear your voice, I feel butterflies in my stomach. When you touch me, my heart starts to beat faster than ever. When you tell me that you love me, I just don’t want you to stop saying it. If this is love, then love is unimaginably beautiful. Thank you sweetheart, because of you I got to experience this wonderful feeling. Happy Birthday.

– I know I am not the most beautiful girl in class but I love you because you make me feel like I am the most beautiful girl in the whole world. Happy birthday to my loving boyfriend.

– Your Birthday reminds me that you are the only person I want to spend my life with. Happy Birthday!

>>> Birthday Wishes for Grandparents

Happy birthday wishes for boyfriend

– On your birthday I want to make a promise – I will always be the cherry on your life’s cake. Happy birthday.

– I am not in a relationship with you because I don’t want to be single. I am in a relationship with you because I want to be with you. Happy birthday darling.

– You’re not just the boy I love, you are the crazy person with whom I feel free to be my insane self. I don’t remember being this happy with anybody else. On your birthday, let’s promise to make this year even more fun. I love you baby. Happy Birthday.

– I have always liked your handsome face and dreamy eyes from the start, but what I like about you the most is your tender heart. Happy birthday to my dear boyfriend.

>>>> Top 120 Birthday Wishes for Father, Dad Birthday Messages

– I started dating you because I thought that you were a good looking catch. Now my thoughts have changed, and I think that we are the perfect match. Happy birthday handsome.

– I would always dream of having someone whom I could share my heart with. My dream came true the day I met you. Now that I have finally found you, I never wanna lose you. Happy Birthday, honey!

– Your birthday gives me one more chance to shower you with lots of bear hugs and French kisses. I love you baby. Wishing you a Very Happy Birthday!

– Whenever you hold my hand, I feel that you are changing my life with a magic wand. Happy birthday darling.

– Happy birthday to the guy who is responsible for giving me my breaths and taking them away too. I love you.

– No birthday gift will be enough to make up for the the gift you gave me-the gift of your love. I’m so lucky to be your girlfriend. I love you baby. Happy Birthday!

– Every time I look in your eyes, I think that the saying ‘Made for each other’ was made just for you and me. My life is incomplete without you. Happy Birthday!

>>> New and Top Birthday Wishes for Aunt, Birthday Greetings Cards

Romantic Happy Birthday Wishes

– Amazing boyfriends like you, these days are rare and few. Happy birthday.

– While you get busy reading your birthday wishes, let me get busy covering your face with kisses. Happy birthday.

– Aim for the stars, and I’m sure you’ll even touch the sky. You’re awesome and I trust in you. Happy Birthday, champion!

– All girlfriends would be happy like me if all boyfriends were as awesome as you. Happy birthday.

>>>> Birthday Wishes For Coworkers, messages, Quotes pictures

– People say that there is no place safer than home. But I don’t seem to agree. To me, there is no place safer than in your arms. As long as I am there, I know no harm can touch me. I love you baby. I?m glad that you’re a part of my life, Happy Birthday!

– May your birthday be more special than all the special things you have done for me. Here is a special birthday wish for a special boyfriend who has a special place in my heart. Happy birthday.

– Celebrating your birthday is a reminder that being your girlfriend makes every day of life worth celebrating. Happy birthday dear.

– Being in a relationship with you is crazier than the craziest roller coaster ride. I love my life, all thanks to a wonderful boyfriend like you. Happy birthday.

>>>> Popular birthday wishes for best friend, Messages and cards

– I hope I can keep you happier than the happiest boyfriend in the world. Happy birthday.

– Guys should learn from you, what being a boyfriend is really all about. Happy birthday to the most perfect boyfriend ever.

– Happy birthday to the boyfriend that most girls can only dream of having. I love you.

– Happy birthday to the guy whose smiles and laughter I live by. Thanks for making my life tick.

– Happy birthday to my boyfriend who has always been my heartthrob and heartbeat, never my heartbreak or heartache.

– I am the luckiest girl in the world to have a boyfriend like you. Same pinch, because you are the luckiest boyfriend in the world to have a girlfriend like me. Happy birthday.

– Here’s a hot birthday wish for a boyfriend who is just too hot to handle. Happy birthday hottie.

– We have been dating for a while, but I still get weak knees when I see you smile. Happy birthday to my cute boyfriend.


Comment and reply, tag name and Fb Most Popular Birthday wishes for boyfriend here:

Leave a Reply