Happy Birthday Wishes for Boss and Messages – Best happy birthday greetings and SMS for Boss. Top 100 most popular funny birthday wishes for Boss health and success in life and business. We have also added free postcard, beautiful pictures for you to send along birthday greetings meaningful. You can share these Happy Birthday wishes for Boss on Facebook, Stumble Upon, My Space, Linked In, Google Plus, Twitter and on all social networking sites you are using. Today is a perfect day to tell you that you have been a wonderful boss, friend, colleague, supporter and guide. May you get the best of everything in life!
– Hey, boss, you can’t manage without us! Just kidding. We could never manage without you!
– After my wife and mother, you have been the best boss in my life. Happy birthday.
– As a boss you have looked after us every step of the way. In return, we wish you success, health and happiness on your birthday!
– What’s a ship without a captain? We’re lost without you. Happy birthday!
– Your birthday gift is directly proportional to how nice or bad you have been to us this year. Happy birthday boss.
– Happy Birthday to the best boss in the whole wide world! You’re not just a year older, but a year better! Have a great day and a great year ahead.
– I remember when you said you’d take me on. Thanks for having confidence in me.
– Thanks for being tough on me when things were easy and going easy on me when things were tough. Happy birthday boss.
– With a leader like you, tasks and projects are so much fun to work on. Warm wishes for a Happy Birthday to you!
– Thanks for inspiring us to be the best that we can be.
– Sometimes you show us tough love with a straight face, sometimes you shower us with compliments and praise. There’s never a dull moment when you are around. Even though you sit in your office, your ears are always on the ground. Bosses like you are really hard to come by, we are lucky to be under your watchful eyes. Happy birthday.
– Because it is your Birthday today, we won’t behave as annoying subordinates. Wishing you a stress free Happy Birthday, dear boss!
– Life coach, mentor, team leader: you’re the greatest.
– Success, health and happiness is what I wish you on your birthday. If you feel like doing something nice in return, you may increase my pay. Happy birthday boss.
– Happy Birthday to you and all the best for yet another great year in your professional and personal life!
– Thanks for inspiring our team to great heights. Happiest of birthdays!
– Promotions and success, peace of mind and happiness. Titles and awards, achievements and records. All this is what, I hope you get a lot. Happy birthday boss.
– Happy Birthday to you, boss. May you get all your wishes but one – so you always have something to strive for!
– You’ve always cheered us on. Today we celebrate you.
– All work and no play may be your only motto, but today is your birthday so you will have to let go. Cancel all your meetings and knock off from work early, so we can all go out and have a massive party. Happy birthday boss.
– Today we’re to celebrate a carefree, stress free and joyous day. Your Birthday should be a national holiday, dear boss!
– Always calm in the face of deadlines, able to keep us all on track — that’s you!
– Life’s a puzzle, and so are these files. Glad to know we have your expert problem solving to get us through.
– Today is one of those rare days when we will actually listen to everything you say and do everything you ask us to. After all, it is your birthday, isn’t it too? Happy birthday boss.
– Make a wish and follow it wherever it leads you. Happy Birthday!
– Don’t worry about taking time off for your birthday, coach. We’ve got it covered.
– Always having sky high expectation is a trait of yours that we sometimes hate, but unfailingly giving us a sea of support is a trait of yours that we always love. Happy birthday boss.
– It’s a great experience being part of your team. I look forward to another year.
– Friends who become bosses are rare. But bosses who become friends are rarer. Happy birthday to one such boss.
– It takes much to be a boss who cares,
You were and always will stay to be one.
Good times and learnings,
bad times and strivings,
we have been there,
we have done that.
and now that I look back,
All looks Good, all looks Nice!
Thanks for the time,
Thanks for the care.
May you get all,
all that you gave,
in folds and in multiples.
I wish you again a Happy Birthday!
– Thanks for traveling this road with us and leading us onward.
– There is only one reason why working with you has been so easy. It is because you always knew how to bring out the best in me. Happy birthday boss.
– A boss like you and an employee like me, we make a smashing team don’t you see? Happy birthday.
– Best wishes to the kindest, most generous leader any company could have.
– Every year, your birthday comes on the same day at the same time. It seems to be extremely punctual just like you. Happy birthday boss.
– Your dedication and determination inspire us to be dedicated and determined. You make us better at what we do. Here’s to the best boss we ever had! Have the happiest of birthdays!
– May you always have as much strength and courage to lead us and, more importantly, a truly happy life. Happy birthday, boss!
– You see the office with such clear and confident eyes and handle everyone with such kindness
– Please don’t treat this as just another birthday note from an employee. My birthday wishes and flowers for you are as true and genuine as the contribution that you have made in my career and life. Happy birthday.
– May God bless you today with a wonderfully happy birthday and years of tomorrows filled with prosperity and joy. Happy birthday, boss!
– Wishing you another year of the strength and inspiration that you share with us every day.
– Anyone can become a boss but very few managers have the qualities of a leader. Happy birthday to our leader.
– Most bosses are preachers, but you are a true leader. Most bosses are just managers, but you also a mentor. Most bosses arrogantly demand respect, but you deserve it because you are perfect. Happy birthday boss.
– May you live to be 100 and may you never retire! We like you too much! We don’t want to lose you! Happy birthday, boss!
>>> Birthday Messages, SMS and Quotes
– Three rousing cheers for the best manager any office could have. Happy birthday!
– On your birthday, we all wish that life brings you a new year full of happiness and perks. Having said that, we hope your birthday calls for a day off from work. Happy birthday boss.
– We, of course, wish you a long, satisfying, successful career. But that’s not all! We also wish you a life filled with joy. It’s only fair — you’ve made ours so great! Happy birthday, boss!
– We wouldn’t be a team without you. Have a great day today.
– Since you have always led us in the right direction when it comes to work, today we will lead you in the right direction of the pub. Happy birthday boss.
– This should be no surprise…we only have special birthday wishes for you, because you’re such a special boss. Happy birthday!
>>>> Birthday Wishes Card
– Nothing tops the experience of working as part of your team. This has been such an exciting year.
– Wishing a perfect birthday to the perfect boss who always demands perfection. May you have a perfect party and a perfect year ahead.
– Happy birthday, boss! Your special day is special to us. You’re special to us…as an incredible boss and an even more incredible friend.
– It has meant a lot to me to work with someone as kind, steady and competent as you.
– People lose energy as they grow older, but you are only getting better with each passing year. Happy birthday boss.
– I know we never get a chance to ever say it but we think you’re an amazing boss. Keep up the amazing work. Happy birthday!
– As a boss, you rule. Here’s to another great year of working with you.
– It’s rather unusual to have a great boss! I never thought it would happen to me. But it has…with you! Happy birthday, boss!
– Bosses come and bosses go. A great boss influences us forever. Thanks for being that leader.
– May the year ahead be very productive, dynamic and illustrious for your career. But most importantly, may it also help you spend time with everyone, near and dear. Happy birthday boss.
– You’re the type of boss every employee needs, because you make work such an enjoyable and fulfilling experience. Happy birthday!
– I appreciate all you’ve done to make my work really enjoyable and meaningful. Thanks for being a great manager, especially really when the going gets rough.
– You have been promoted to a fantastic new year in your life for which you deserve a party, but not a raise in your salary. Happy birthday boss.
– Teamwork is not when we just do our jobs — it’s when you inspire us to pull together as a team to get the job done right. Happy birthday to the best boss!
– I’m proud of my place in an office that runs smoothly and produces such high quality work, thanks to you.
– Let me enjoy every single moment of telling you that I do not want you coming to office today. Happy birthday boss.
– In having a boss like you I take a lot of pride, and working with you has been a complete joyride. Happy birthday boss.
– You’re an inspiration, a creative whiz and a master at solving problems. And you get better at it every year.
– Today is Boss Day. Let’s celebrate your birthday, boss, like there’s no work tomorrow. Happy birthday!