You are here: Home » Messages » Birthday Wishes for Teacher

Birthday Wishes for Teacher

Happy Birthday Teacher! Just for today, we promise not to yell or throw spitballs. Tomorrow it goes back to normal. Dear Teacher: Although we sometimes get under your skin and don’t settle down when we should, we wish you a happy birthday and promise we’ll try to be good.

You are not the only teacher I’ve had, but yours are the only classes that I miss real bad. Happy birthday.

Dear teacher… just to show how you have changed my entire life’s view, I want to say that when I grow up I want to be just like you. Happy birthday.

By teaching me math, you didn’t just teach me how to add numbers but also how to add value to my life. Happy birthday teacher.

I take pride in having learnt from a teacher like you because, now my life has a purpose and a cause. Happy birthday.

Since you tolerate our antics all year round, today we will do everything you say without a single frown. Happy birthday teacher.

Some teachers improve your test scores. Some teachers improve your life. Happy Birthday to a teacher who does both.

I don’t know how any professor can come to work every day and teach so well with such passion. Happy Birthday — so glad to have learned from you.

For some, they consider teaching their job. Others, like you, consider it their life’s calling. Happy Birthday with gratitude.

To my teacher on his birthday: If I could give you an apple, it would be the shiniest freakishly big apple on earth.



You’ve opened the drawbridge to the influx of knowledge, so that I know in sight is a future that’s bright. Thanks, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday Teacher

Dear teacher… we got you a small gift for your birthday, but it is incomparable to the gift that you give us every day. Education and knowledge are the priceless presents you bestow on us, even though there isn’t a single day when we don’t create a fuss. Happy birthday.

You teach us math, now let us teach you how to party. Happy birthday.

>>> Birthday wishes appreciation

Today is the one day of the year when you are officially allowed to ask us to stop being naughty and annoying. Happy birthday to the teacher who tolerates us and despite all the drama, never stops smiling.

Some people say that teachers are guides but we believe that nurturing teachers like you are our second parents. Thanks for making our classroom feel like our second home. Happy birthday.

Sometimes the stuff we learn in class every day is exciting. Sometimes with all the homework, things get really dull and boring. But all that doesn’t matter because as a teacher you are just amazing. Happy birthday.

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 1




You do so much more than teach. You are an inspiration in the way you relate to your students and the way you conduct your life. Happy Birthday.

On your Birthday, I just want you to know that you have left an indelible mark on my life. Thanks for everything.

Happy Birthday! Oh, by the way, did you know that you’re the best professor on the planet? See, I DID learn something!

Did you know that students who like and respect their teacher are twice as likely to learn? I should be REALLY smart! (Happy Birthday, “Teach”)

I didn’t think so at the time, but the writing skills you taught me really helped me in job hunting, career and life in general. Happy Birthday (and thanks).

>>> Birthday wishes and prayers for Member of Family

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 2

Top 10 Birthday Wishes For Teacher

Apart from the awesome parties and awesome friends, I will have happy memories of college because of an awesome professor like you. Happy birthday.

Do you know what motivation, inspiration, enthusiasm and encouragement have in common? We get all of them from you. Happy birthday to the teacher who inspires us to be better every day.

May life give you nothing but the best it has to offer – which is exactly what you have given us as our teacher. Happy birthday.

Dear teacher… you tirelessly put up with my silly mistakes, tolerate my bad behavior and succumb to my crazy tantrums in school. You should be given an award because even my parents can’t handle all that without losing their cool. Happy birthday.

Everyone can teach lessons that are INSIDE books but only gifted teachers like you can subtly weave them along with other life-lessons from OUTSIDE the books. Happy birthday.

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 3

At the risk of getting too mushy, I want to use your birthday as an opportunity to thank you for all you’ve done for me, both scholastically and emotionally.

I know you were aware that there was a lot of partying going on while I was in college. But, I DID learn — especially from you. Happy Birthday.

Books, computers, uniforms, sports, gossip, puppy love, homework, tests, AND the best teacher in the world. Happy Birthday.

>>> Birthday Wishes For Lover

Leader, Teacher, Inspiration, Coach, Mentor, Protector and now Birthday Girl. You do it all!

Teacher, you are the reason we look forward to coming to school every day. This is a Happy Birthday, but also a Thank You from all of us.

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 4

Nothing in this whole world is completely flawless, except my teacher’s advice which is truly priceless. Happy birthday.

On your birthday we all have just one wish – we hope to fail so that we can take your class again next year. Happy birthday to the most awesome teacher ever.

I don’t owe my impressive salary to the way I excelled in my job interview. I owe all the success in my career to the fact that I had an amazing professor like you. Happy birthday.

History class would have been a sleeping pill if it weren’t for your high energy levels and engrossing story telling ways. Happy birthday to the teacher who can make light up even the dullest of days.

Dear teacher… since it is your birthday today, the whole class encourages you to take the day off. Happy birthday.

>>> Birthday Wishes for Friends

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 5

I realize I wasn’t always the most well-behaved student, but you knew just how to manage my stubborn will. Happy birthday and thanks.



We all want to thank you for your smile — every day. You make learning fun and we hope you have an awesome birthday.

When I think back on my college days, you will always spring to mind. You taught, encouraged and laughed along with all of us. Happy Birthday.

Truly effective teachers do it in such a way that the student doesn’t realize he’s learning. Happy Birthday to THAT teacher.

With tremendous power comes tremendous responsibility. On your birthday, we want to tell you how well you handle it.

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 6

Dear teacher… we never see you as an oldie, we always see you as one of us. Sometimes we even wonder how awesome it would have been if you were our age and we could study together. Happy birthday.

In every child’s life there is one teacher whose advice, wisdom and teachings remain engraved in the mind for a lifetime. For me, it’s you. Happy birthday.

A great teacher does not crack down rebellion in a student, but channels it in the right way. And you did just that. Thank you and happy birthday.

>>> Birthday Messages for Sisters

Dear teacher… if excellence and dignity were to take the form of a human, they would be born as you. Happy birthday.

I always thought that being a musician, actor or an astronaut would be the coolest thing to do. But I realize that none of that would be possible if there weren’t teachers like you. Happy birthday.

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 7

Hey, teacher! Have I told you how much I appreciate everything you do for our class everyday? No? I need to fix that. Thanks and Happy Birthday!

You are the best teacher EVER! I really mean that, and I don’t expect an “A” in return. I mean, you can if you want to…. (Happy Birthday).

Roses are red, violets are blue, Superman’s a hero, and so are you. On your birthday, and every day, thanks.

I have to admit, I really hated your class at first. But, with your caring and effective teaching style — I learned so much. Happy Birthday.

People are similar to wine; some of them will turn to vinegar but only the best will improve as they age.

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 8

Before you became my teacher, I thought school-life was as barren and dry as a desert. But you came and converted it into a beautiful oasis. Happy birthday.

You were the only teacher who never told me that I failed. All you told me was ‘Why don’t you try again?’ That was what gave me the confidence that I needed to be successful in life. Happy birthday teacher.

>>> Birthday Messages for Brother

How can I forget the birthday of the woman who never forgot mine when I was young? Happy birthday teacher.

For a person who taught me how to read, write and talk, remembering her birthday is not even an ounce of what she did for me. Happy birthday.

Happy birthday to my first mentor, first idol and first hero. Dear teacher… I will always look up to you.

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 9

Happy birthday to our amazing teacher! May you have the greatest future, filled with lots of good kids, laughter, joy, happiness, and much strength dealing with your students!

You always were our favourite teacher, and we hope that you won’t forget us,
Because we can assure you, we won’t ever forget you! Happy birthday!

We are proud that we were your students, because we know that we learned from the best! Wishing you a wonderful birthday!

Dearest teacher, I hope you have an amazing birthday and I hope you get lots of chocolate and treats, because I know that you love them!

Happy birthday, we want to wish you good luck in your future and your career, we hope you reach high grounds and we hope that you never lose your patience!

Birthday Wishes for Teacher 10

Dear teacher… since you are so much cooler than the rest, please replace the party favor with good grades in my test? Happy birthday.

Remembering birthdays unfailingly is just one of the hundreds of courtesies and etiquette that you have taught me as my teacher. Happy birthday.

I wouldn’t just call you the best teacher in the world, universe or solar system – but the best teacher in all the galaxies out there. Happy birthday.

>>> Birthday wishes for Daughter

The fact that I remember your birthday even after so many years of finishing high school is proof of my admiration and respect for you. Happy birthday.

All teachers can make students learn how to read books and understand what’s written in them. But only a select few like you can teach students how to implement all that in real life. Happy birthday.

Birthday Wishes for Teacher

Today is a great day,
Today is meant to celebrate,
It’s our favourite teacher’s birthday!
May luck and patience never leave you!

You were and always will be our favourite teacher and on this special day we want to wish you endless happiness, may life bring you all the most awesome things!

Happy birthday to you, dear teacher! I wish you the best of luck with your future career and I hope that next year you will have better learning kids!

Happy birthday to our dearest teacher!
Thank you for always being there for all of us,
For never letting us down and for believing in us!

Dear teacher,
Thank you for teaching me, it was a great pleasure to be your student, I wish you a wonderful birthday, lots of laughter, happiness and joy!

The most heartfelt birthday greetings to our awesome teacher! Thank you for your endless patience and dedication. Wishing you all the best that the world can bring!

Happy birthday, dear teacher! I’ve helped us in so many ways and we will be always grateful for that. May life generously reward you for all the great things that you do!


Comment and reply, tag name and Fb Birthday Wishes for Teacher here: