Birthday Wishes and Messages for Mom with Card – Happy Birthday Wishes for Mothers and Quotes. Birthday sayings mom and I love you Mothers. A mother is a wonderful combination of warmth, kindness, laughter and love. This should be rewarded with a special birthday message that makes your Mom feel as special as she makes you feel. You can share these Wishes and Messages for Mom on Facebook, Stumble Upon, My Space, Linked In, Google Plus, Twitter and on all social networking sites you are using. I treasure our special relationship and share your warmth and love on this special day. Happy Birthday. More: Birthday Wishes For Lover
– To the woman that always brought the best in me or at least saw the best in me regardless of what I did. Happy Birthday.
– For every year of my life, you’ve
easily won the “Best Mother of the Year” Award. No one comes even within a mile of your winning ways. Wishing you a birthday as great as you are, Mom.
>>> 30th Birthday wishes and photo
– Mom, no one can ever take your place in my heart. I love you forever and ever. No matter where I go or who I meet, you will always be number one to me.
– Thank you for never, ever giving up on me, when everybody else thought I was bad news. You had faith in me. You loved me. Now I’m a better and happier person. You’re my champion, Mom! Happy birthday!
– Have a great day today and a wonderful year ahead. Happy Birthday.
– Enjoy every moment of your birthday and wait until tomorrow to realize that you’ve gotten older. Happy Birthday.
– Every day I wake up, I always have you to thank. I have your guidance, your warmth, your love, and your heart. Someone who loves me unconditionally. Right or wrong, you are always my mom.
– Heartfelt greetings to my angel darling. May your day be made of sweetness. Happy birthday, Mom!
– Nobody, including me, ever tells you how amazing you are as a mother. Well, Mom, I’m luckier than the luckiest lottery winner to have you as my mother. Happy birthday!
>>> 18th Birthday Wishes, Card, Messages for 18 Year Olds
– I know how often I took you for granted
when I was growing up.
I always assumed you’d be there
when I needed you…
and you always were.
But I never really thought about what that meant
till I got older and began to realize
how often your time and energy were devoted to me.
so now, for all the times I didn’t say it before,
thank you, Mom…. I love you so very much!
– To a beautiful, kind, thoughtful and great Mom on her birthday. I love you. Happy Birthday.
– Who is the best Mom in the world? You are. Louder? Are you getting deaf as you get older? Happy Birthday.
– Throughout my life, you have always been the strength that holds me up in the storm of life. I love you Mama.
– Every day since I was born,
My mother cared for me.
Now that’s a lot of caring,
As anyone can see.
Please, Lord, protect my mother,
And keep her safe from harm,
For she is a cherished person,
With great wisdom, love and charm.
Lord, it’s my mother’s birthday
So please, help her to see
How much she means to us,
Her loving family.
– Mom, your birthday means a lot
Especially to me;
You’re smart and strong and all that’s good;
It’s true, indubitably!
That’s why I send this birthday wish,
That all your dreams come true;
May your life be filled with happiness,
Because, Mom, I love you!
>>>> 16th Birthday Wishes, Messages for 16 Year Olds
– My greatest wish is to grow up and become just like you. Happy Birthday Mother and thank you for all your strength and advice that have helped me become the person I am today.
– What is a mother? Who shall answer this?
A mother is a font and spring of life,
A mother is a forest in whose heart
Lies hid a secret ancient as the hills,
For men to claim and take its wealth away;
And like the forest shall her wealth renew
And give, and give again, that men may live.
>>>> Top and Best 2nd Birthday Wishes, Messages with Pictures
– Mom, thanks for everything. You gave me life and you’ve made my life full of hope, happiness and love…just by loving me! May you always have a happy birthday, today and every year!
– You are more than just a mother to me — you are my teacher, my strength, my guidance and my best friend. Thank you for giving me every part of yourself. Happy birthday, Mom!
– Mom, on your birthday I want to say again how much I appreciate all that you do and have done for me. Thanks. Happy Birthday.
– You have given me such great advice over the years, Mother. I want to take this special day and use it as an opportunity to thank you for all that you do.
– To thank you for all the support you have given me, I have a special birthday gift for you. It’s now my turn to support you. Happy birthday, Mom!
– There are a lot of cards for the world’s best Mom, but there is only ONE best Mom in the world. That’s you and you are getting an email! Happy Birthday.
>>>> New and Top Birthday Wishes for Aunt, Birthday Greetings Cards
– Thanks for always believing in me, Mom. Have a terrific day today.
– Happy birthday to the best friend anyone can ever have. That’s you, Mom!
– Happy Birthday Mom. Let’s spend more time together this year because I like having you near me.
– I love you from the bottom of my heart. You are very special. Mom! Happy birthday!
– Thank you for going way beyond the call of duty, every day of my life. Nobody is as kind and loving as you are. Happy birthday, Mom!
– I hope that your birthday is full of happiness and chocolate. What is one without the other? Happy Birthday.
– May this be the greatest year yet! You are so special to me. Happy birthday, Mom!
– Because you’ve always believed in me, I’ve always believed in myself. That’s the greatest gift anyone could give another. So I believe in you, Mom. It’s your time to soar! Let this birthday be the first day of a new adventure.
– You are like a well polished diamond: you shine bright as a great MOM. Happy Birthday!
>>> Top 250 1st Birthday Wishes, Messages, Happy Birthday cards
– Enjoy this special day. Best wishes to a very special lady.
– There is always one day of the year that I can always do my best to show you how you make me feel every day. Today is your day, and I hope you enjoy what I have in store. Happy birthday mother!
– Happy birthday to my role model. Whatever the road ahead brings my way, I want to move forward with the same grace, courage, hope and exhilaration as you, Mom.
– It’s more than a blessing to have you as my mother. It’s an honor and privilege to be your child. Happy birthday, Mom! I’m so proud of you.
– I am so lucky that you are my Mom. You give so much to me. Happy Birthday.
– I am so lucky that you are my Mom. What if I had lived with the wrong person all these years? Happy Birthday.
– Mom, your birthday is
the most special day of the year,
because without you I wouldn’t have
the all encompassing comfort
of a mother’s unconditional love…
your love, for me.
You are always there for me, Mom.
Whenever I need you,
to cheer me up, make me smile,
bolster my confidence,
or sympathize with me and ease my worries,
you fill up my empty, hurting places
with your boundless affection.
Your loving presence in my life
gives me a reassuring feeling
of security and peace.
Thank you, Mom,
and Happy Birthday!
– You deserve a birthday that’s as amazing as you are! Happy birthday to the world’s best mother!
– Today’s the day! Have a wonderful celebration. I love you. Mom! Happy birthday!
>>> 40th Birthday wishes and Cards, Messages for 40 Year Olds
– When I think of a thing of beauty, I think of you, Mom! You define and redefine the whole idea of beauty with every birthday of yours.
– After all these years of being there for others and doing for others, you should take a moment to relax on your birthday and think about nothing but yourself. Okay, now that that is done I need a few things… Just kidding, well, actually. Happy Birthday.
– You are the woman who taught me everything I know. Thanks always.
– Every time I fell, you helped me get up. You never let me miss a step, get paralyzed by fear or pass up love. I wouldn’t be who I am without you. Happy birthday, Mom!
– Happy birthday, Mom!
May every second, minute
hour, day and year of your life
be filled with the kind of
comfort, security, and happiness
you give unfailingly to me.
Happy Birthday, Mom!
Without you, there would be
a gaping hole in my life, an emptiness
that only your love can fill.
Thank you, Mom, for all that you do,
for the extraordinary person you are.
Happy Birthday, Mom!
>>>> 50th Birthday Wishes and Cards, Messages for 50 Year Olds
– Inspiration, friend, chef, chauffeur, advisor, role model, teacher, coach. You do it all for me. Happy Birthday.
– Thanks for always taking care of me. Take care of yourself today!
– Happy birthday, Mom. May God bless every second of every minute of every hour of every day you walk this fine earth.
– I hope that the sun shines as brightly on you today as your love has always shone on me. Happy Birthday.
– I used to think that people didn’t need
their moms so much after they grew up.
But I’ve realized that’s not true.
So often, when I’m making a decision,
I wish you were here
so I could ask your advice.
And so many times,
when something happens
that I know you would enjoy,
I wish you were here
to share it with me.
Now that I’m older
I’ve realized how special our relationship is.
And while I’m thankful for this bond,
somehow it makes me miss you more..
Mom, I love you so very much.
– Wishing you the best day ever. Don’t forget to have fun. Happy birthday, Mom!
>>>> Top 120 Birthday Wishes for Father, Dad Birthday Messages
– Happy birthday, Mom!
I hope everyone can see,
What a great mom you’ve always been,
And how much you mean to me.
I always think about you,
In times both good and bad,
For the things you taught are with me,
In happy times and sad.
On your birthday I wish you joy,
Just like you pass around.
May all your good times multiply,
And happiness abound.
– On your special day, it’s my turn to celebrate you. This calls for the best of everything…for the best Mom ever! Happy birthday from the bottom of my heart.
– Mom, you have always been special to me and I hope that today is special for you. Happy Birthday.
– I’m so grateful for your love and caring all these years. Happy birthday to the world’s best mother!
– Let me keep this simple. I love you! Happy Birthday.
– You are the one person in this world I can completely trust and I know you will never let me down. May you give me the privilege to do the same for you. Happy birthday!
– Thanks for showing me how to love, and also for not yanking the Band-aid off and for the cookies. Happy Birthday.
– Thank you for giving me all your love all these years. I return your love.
– I am so lucky to have you. Greetings on this special day.
– You have a heart that knows love, a soul that knows joy, a spirit that knows giving. Thank you for being the mother any child would ever want. Happy birthday, Mom!
– They say that love and happiness begin at home and you have always shown that to be true. Happy Birthday.
>>> Popular 21st Birthday Wishes, Messages for 21 Year Olds
– Dear Mother I love you and want you to know,
I think of you often wherever I go.
You lift me up; you’re like walking sunshine;
I am lucky to have a great mother like mine.
Your endless affection makes you special and rare;
I’m always amazed by how much you care.
What you’ve given to me I can never repay,
Thank you, Mom, on your (40th, 52nd, etc.) birthday.
– Love and gratitude to you on this day of celebration, dear heart. Happy birthday, Mom!
– You are the greatest, most dazzling, sweetest person, and I love you.
– There are very few birthday wishes I wouldn’t make come true for you. Mom, it’s a pleasure to do anything for you, even the impossible. Happy birthday! I love you.
– I remember every moment of my childhood, because you made it something special, something unique. Thank you, Mom, for all the loving memories we shared together. Happy birthday!
– They say that love and happiness begin at home and you have always shown that to be true. Happy Birthday.
– May all of your dreams and wishes (that don’t involve my life) come true. Happy Birthday.
– Mom, on your birthday
I celebrate you being you,
my extraordinary mother.
You have made such a difference,
created so much good in my life!
I celebrate your smart mothering,
your clever, creative methods
of gently molding your beloved child
into your vision of me:
a strong, capable adult,
an unselfish person of good character.
I celebrate your boundless
physical and emotional energy…
loving me, leading me, supporting me,
lifting me when I fall.
On your birthday, Mom,
I celebrate the best thing about my life…
having you as my mother.
>>>> Top 240 60th Birthday Wishes and Sixty years Messages
– Wishing you all good things. May your birthday be a special day.
– You have the biggest heart in the world! Thank you for keeping me in it. Happy birthday, Mom!
– You were always there for me. You still are. Now, let me be there for you, too! My gift of love to you, on this birthday and every day that follows, is to be a pillar of strength you can lean on.
– Superheroes are one in a million. Great mothers like you are one in a lifetime. Happy Birthday!
– You’re not just the person that raised me, you’re my Mom too. By the way, you were great at both. Happy Birthday.
– It’s your birthday, Mom.
So I will raise a cheer.
Without you, my special, loving mom,
I would not be here.
Yes, I owe it all to you, Mom.
From the time that I was small,
You encouraged me in everything,
And tried not to let me fall.
Throughout my life your caring,
Brightened each and every minute.
You loved me and enriched my life,
And I’m so glad to have you in it!
– When Mother came to our room
To tuck us in at night,
Her face would look so gentle
In the soft, bedside light.
And though we may not always
Have behaved our best that day,
She’d let us know she loved us
In a very special way:
An extra fold to the coverlet,
A little pat, a hug,
And we’d settle down to dreamland
Feeling safe and snug.
And of all the childhood memories
That there have ever been,
We love best to recall the times
When Mother tucked us in.
>>> Top 235 Birthday SMS, Messages and Quotes
– You have the most beautiful smile and the most twinkling eyes in the world.
– Congratulations and good wishes to the woman who has everything — including me!
– I’m so fortunate to have you as my Mom. Wishing you a years and years filled with love, warmth, wonder and joy. I only have the best wishes for you on your birthday.
– All my friends thought that you were a HOT MOM even before you had so many candles on your cake! Happy Birthday to a mom that keeps getting hotter.
– Your display of love and happiness with all those around you makes me want to share love and happiness too. Happy Birthday.
– You’re the greatest. Thanks for all the cookies and milk. Happy birthday! I love you.
– I wish you sunshine, blue skies and chirping birds this morning and every morning.
– Thank you for the years of cake and ice cream. Today is your turn!
– You’ve made me a better, more loving and kinder person. I look forward to many more life lessons and love from you. Happy birthday, Mom!
>>>> Top 20 Birthday Card Messages and Best Wishes for You
– Happy birthday to someone who has taught me about life, love and joy. To you, I could only say “thank you” and “I love you” from the bottom of my heart.
– Happy Birthday to my beautiful, fantastic, amazing and incredible Mom!!! Looking forward to celebrating you today. I love you.
– Don’t worry about a thing. Just have the best day ever! Happy birthday, Mom!
– Thinking of you today. Sending you lots of love and kisses.
– Thank you for your strength and love. You’ve always been strong enough to show me the beauty in our world and had enough love in your heart to make my world a beautiful place. Happy birthday, Mom!
– You have a heart that knows love, a soul that knows joy, a spirit that knows giving. Thank you for being everything any child could ever want. Happy birthday, Mom!
– To my mother on her birthday: I hope that your day is filled with good things and happy moments â€” not only today but everyday. And may there always be a smile on your face.
– Mom, I love you, and wish you a very happy day and many more wonderful birthdays!
– Happiness is having a mother like you. Sending you love today.
– Hoping you have a cake as great as the ones you made me, Mom.
>>> Top 250 Birthday Wishes and Messages for Sisters
– You hold a special place in my heart. No woman can ever take your place. You are my one and only Mom. Happy birthday
– You gave me life. You raised me. You loved me. “Thank you” is not enough. Now it’s my turn to take care of you. I love you dearly. Happy birthday, Mom!
– Your strength, love and courage make me better prepared for the challenges in life, Thanks & Happy Birthday.
– For a special Mom on her birthday, may you always celebrate every day as much as your birthday.
– Happy Birthday. Good moms aren’t always kind, compassionate, loving, intelligent, and sexy – but those are some of the qualities that you have.
– Mom, I want to wish you the happiest birthday ever. And know that I love you so very, very much!
– Sending this message to my fabulous, beautiful, understanding Mom. I love you so much.